Royal United Hospital Bath BA1
Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust forecasts a staffing reduction of just under 88 full-time equivalent posts in 2010/11. The cuts are expected to be achieved through natural turnover.
The breakdown of the reduction is as follows (figures in full-time equivalent):
* Medical and dental - 4.83
* Scientific, therapeutic and technical - 9.7
* Allied health professionals - 8.69
* Healthcare scientists - 7.54
* Nursing, midwifery and health visitors - 19.92
* Clinical support - 18.1
* Managers - 3.5
* Admin and estates - 24.04
The Trust occupies a 52-acre site about 1½ miles from Bath city centre, and provides acute treatment and care for a catchment population of around 500,000 people in Bath and the surrounding towns and villages in North East Somerset and Western Wiltshire.
Figures obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Posted by: Chaminda Jayanetti at 12:48pm on 5 March 2011
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?