Lewisham voluntary sector funding for young people SE6
Funding projects supporting the delivery of services to children and young people in education and home settings. The original allocation was £361k.
This cut will affect:
- LAMP (mediation service)
- Ravensbourne Project - Saturday youth club and day care services for
- Voluntary Action Lewisham
- Young People’s Health Project
- Mandiani ( individual and group work with BME children and young people)
- Posted by: Kate Belgrave at 5:11pm on 30 October 2010
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?