Leicester adult care charges LE1
Leicester City Council introduced the following increases to its adult social care charges in January 2011:
* Increase the standard charge for home care services from £9.15 per hour to £11.25 per hour - a 23 percent rise
* Increase to full cost service users in City Council elderly persons homes from £402 to £414 per week
* Increase charges for mobile meals and meals in day centres or at elderly people’s homes for non-residents from £2.85 to £2.95
The increased charges are in advance of a broader review of social care and health services as part of the move to personal budgets for adult care.
- Source: www.cabinet.leicester.gov.uk/mgConvert2PDF.aspx?ID=23715
- Posted by: Chaminda Jayanetti at 7:17pm on 1 February 2011
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?