Dorset children’s services - planning, commissioning and performance
Dorset County Council’s strategic planning, commissioning and performance teams establish the need for children’s services, appropriate planning to address those needs, procurement of services to meet the plans and, thereafter, thorough and appropriate monitoring to ensure outcomes are achieved.
Recognising the expected changes in central government data and performance requirements the service has already been reduced in this area. Further savings for 2011/12 are possible through:
• reducing support to voluntary sector groups
• reshaping the provision of careers advice and support to 16-19 years to find employment or training (subject to continuing Connexions grant from central government).
- Further info: www1.dorsetforyou.com/COUNCIL/commis2009.nsf/4181A3CB283FAC95802577F300321B0E/$file/Microsoft Word - Dec10 Addressing the budget deficit.pdf
- Source: www1.dorsetforyou.com/COUNCIL/commis2009.nsf/4181A3CB283FAC9580257…
- Posted by: Tommy Hardy at 6:17pm on 17 December 2010
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?