Doncaster & Bassetlaw Hospitals staff
Doncaster & Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust expects to cut its workforce by the equivalent of around 145 full-time posts during 2010/11.
The cuts break down as follows (figures are full-time equivalent):
* Admin - 39.59
* Nursing productivity - 24.4
* Inpatient length of stay - 29.03
* Hotel cleaning - 18.02
* Hotel linen and laundry - 15.52
* Bassetlaw Hospital nursery - 13.35
* Doncaster Royal Infirmary nursery - 5.81
The Trust provides a range of acute medical services at three hospitals - Bassetlaw Hospital in Worksop, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, and Montagu Hospital in Mexbrough - and in a number of community locations. In addition, outpatient services are provided at Retford Hospital and rehabilitation services for older people at Tickhill Road Hospital, Doncaster.
Figures obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Posted by: Chaminda Jayanetti at 4:15pm on 28 November 2010
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?