Countess of Chester Hospital staff CH2
Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust plans to cut the equivalent of 460.97 full-time staff posts between 2010 and 2015 - a reduction of more than 16 percent of all staff.
The breakdown of the cuts, plus the percentage by which each staff category will be reduced, is as follows:
* Medical and dental - 8.82 (4.1%)
* Nursing, midwifery and health visitors - 96.71 (12.2%)
* Scientific, therapeutic and technical - 39.69 (10.3%)
* Healthcare assistants and clinical support - 51.65 (6.4%)
* Managers - 49.72 (73.1%)
* Admin and estates - 213.1 (37.9%)
* Other - 1.28
These figures exclude bank staff.
The Trust runs the Countess of Chester Hospital, a 600 bed, single site general hospital located on the outskirts of Chester, providing a range of medical services to more than 425,000 patients each year from an area covering Western Cheshire, Ellesmere Port, Neston and North Wales.
Figures obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Posted by: Chaminda Jayanetti at 10:17pm on 27 November 2010
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?