Central Manchester University Hospitals staff
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has announced that up to 1,400 jobs could go over the next four years in an attempt to make savings of £30m a year.
The Trust runs the following hospitals:
* Manchester Royal Eye Hospital
* Manchester Royal Infirmary
* Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
* St Mary’s Hospital
* The University Dental Hospital
- Source: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-11438449
- Posted by: Chaminda Jayanetti at 2:42am on 23 February 2011
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?