Cambridge University Hospitals staff CB2
Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust plans to cut its workforce by the equivalent of around 423 full-time staff between 2010 and 2013, net of recruitment.
There will be a moderate overall increase in clinical staff, with a large decrease in non-clinical staff (figures in full-time equivalent):
* Consultants - 8.09 decrease
* Junior medical - 38.07 increase
* Nurses and midwives - 79.01 increase
* Scientific, technical and therapeutic - 55.2 decrease
* Other clinical - 1.93 decrease
* Agency clinical - 12.8 decrease
* Admin and clerical - 297.62 decrease
* Other non-clinical support - 127.94 decrease
* Agency non-clinical - 36.22 decrease
The Trust runs two adjacent hospitals in Cambridge - Addenbrooke’s Hospital and The Rosie maternity and women’s hospital.
Figures obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Posted by: Chaminda Jayanetti at 8:08am on 28 November 2010
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?