Bromley Council maintenance services
Bromley Council is reducing a number of budgets relating to maintenance work around the area:
- reduced inspections and minor repairs of highway structures including bridges and car parks
- reduced levels of service for non-routine maintenance of street lights and signs. This will result in increased street lighting faults and reduced levels of lighting.
- reducing the number of surface water drainage schemes to alleviate areas of localised flooding. Reducing this budget will increase the risk of flooding and increase expenditure on reactive drainage works
- Source: cds.bromley.gov.uk/mgConvert2PDF.aspx?ID=6689
- Posted by: Chaminda Jayanetti at 2:18am on 6 March 2011
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?