Bristol pest control
Bristol City Council is proposing a number of reductions in its pest control service as part of its 2011/12 budget:
* the council will charge all private landlords for public health pest control work (e.g. rat treatment)
* pest control charges will be increased across the board
* the council will reduce the level of non-essential pest control work it carries out (e.g. ant infestations) while maintaining its public health pest control service
- Source: www.bristol.gov.uk/ccm/cms-service/stream/asset/?asset_id=36158005…
- Posted by: Chaminda Jayanetti at 6:49pm on 25 January 2011
Does this cut affect you or someone you know?