I want a Denbigh Town meeting to discuss the proposed DCC cuts
This campaign has now attracted 683 members but we need more. We have had a first public meeting in which three local County Councillors admitted publicly that Denbighshire County Council is officer-led and that they were offered no alternatives to consider for cutting. They also divulged that the proposed cost savings had not been explained or broken down. We want answers to 3 questions:
1. How were these cuts arrived at?
2. What were the alternatives?
3. How did you arrive at the cost savings figures?
We want to empower our County Councillors to work for us and hold the Council officers to account over these cuts.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/741737152583271/
- Twitter: @middleagedmedic
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org