Charnwood and Loughborough Campaign Against The Cuts
Our aims are to
* push for investment in jobs and an economy for a sustainable future .
* defend public and community services.
* stop unfair tax avoidance by the rich and multi-nationals.
* Put an end to unfair bankers’ bonuses.
* ensure all have affordable access to further and higher education.
* stop the scapegoating of people on benefits, the disabled and minority ethnic communities.
* ensure a fairer taxation system to meet the needs of all and for the common good.
The campaign is not aligned to any one group, political or otherwise. Founding members are from no party, Labour, Green Party and faith groups. We wish to build a broad and genuinely pluralist coalition of people from the whole community to help fight and reverse some of the most draconian cuts in public services for decades.
- Website: sites.google.com/site/charnwoodcampaignagainstcuts/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org